[seam-dev] Contributor names

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 11:04:45 EST 2011

This reminded me of a shortcoming in our current project site. Team members
are listed on each individual module page, but we don't have a consolidated
list of contributors on a single page. (It sure would be nice for this to be
calculated automatically, but for now I suppose we can just do some
copy-paste).

I've updated the Seam 3 home page to include the list of maintainers and
contributors at the bottom. I put the overall project developers first, then
module leads, then committers, then contributors, sorted by last name -- but
don't read into the order that much.

http://seamframework.org/Seam3

I may have missed someone, so if you see an omission just let me know.

-Dan

p.s. It's thrilling to see such a large and active team. We are glad to have
everyone of you around. Many hands make light work!

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 19:34, Shane Bryzak <sbryzak at redhat.com> wrote:

> All module leads,
>
> Could you please send me a list of all the contributors, both past and
> present who have contributed to your module.  This is required for the
> bundled Seam documentation so that we can give credit to everyone who
> helped develop Seam.
>
> Thanks,
> Shane

Registered Linux User #231597