[seam-dev] Picketlink Seam Community Contributor : Nominated for JBoss community awards

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 11:35:49 EST 2011

We *really* screwed up (or bureaucracy won out) and none of the Seam
nominations got processed. Trust me, we'll recognize your contributions in a
less round about way.

With that said, we can make the most of the situation by voting for the
deserving Seam contributors that did get nominated through other paths.

Marcel Kolsteren (works alongside Shane on the security module, one of the
most critical aspects of Seam)
http://community.jboss.org/polls/1070
http://community.jboss.org/polls/1069
http://community.jboss.org/polls/1068

Gunnar Morling (leads the Seam Validation module)
http://community.jboss.org/polls/1066 (same category as James)

James Perkins (has been working with Ken Finnigan on the type-safe logger
generator in Solder)
http://community.jboss.org/polls/1066

John Ament (has helped Jordan make important breakthroughs on the Seam JMS
module)
http://community.jboss.org/polls/1067

-Dan

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 10:52, PicketBox JBoss <picketbox at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://community.jboss.org/community/awards
>
> Marcel Kolsteren is nominated for the Seam PicketLink work.
> So don't forget to vote for him as he is a Seam guy. :)

Registered Linux User #231597

http://www.google.com/profiles/dan.j.allen#about