[seam-dev] Is there a JRebel license for Seam developer

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 18:36:28 EST 2011

As far as I know, we haven't requested a license. If you submit a request,
you can put down Shane or myself as a contact to verify (typically a
required step).

Another option you have is fakereplace [1], developed by Stuart. I'm pretty
sure we are still planning on converting that to a JBoss project and giving
it more attention. But the focus on pulling together the first release of
Seam 3, along with Stuart's main role on AS 7, has kept the project on hold
temporarily.

-Dan

[1] https://github.com/fakereplace/fakereplace

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 08:59, Antoine Sabot-Durand <
antoine at sabot-durand.net> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> I'm working on my Social Web App example and could benefit a lot of using
> jrebel in my work to avoid restart of JBoss at each modification. As JRebel
> provides a free license for OS project (http://sales.zeroturnaround.com/),
> I wondered if we had this license ?
>
> regards,
>
> Antoine SABOT-DURAND