[seam-dev] Seam 3 Beta this week!

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Tue Jan 18 17:01:21 EST 2011

It's been brought to my attention that we have additional issues with
Solder in Glassfish besides the problem with loading extensions without
a beans.xml.  We will not be releasing the beta without addressing these
first, as a Seam that doesn't work in Glassfish won't be looked upon
very positively by the community.