[seam-dev] Status check!

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Tue Jan 25 18:33:45 EST 2011

I've just released new versions of Solder (3.0.0.Beta2), Seam Parent (8)
and the Seam BOM (3.0.0.b07).  Could everyone please wrap up any changes
to your module required for the beta release - I'll be going through all
modules and updating them to use the latest parent and BOM, besides that
could you please let me know when your module is ready for release.

Thanks,
Shane