[seam-dev] Manually cleaning request context in wicket tester.

Marek Smigielski marek.smigielski at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 04:33:08 EST 2011

Thanks, with this manual and knowledge that it can be done it was piece of
cake. If someone wants to see how I have implemented context reloading, you
can check it:
https://github.com/smigielski/wicket/blob/BaseArquillianTest/mock/src/main/java/org/jboss/seam/wicket/mock/SeamWicketTester.java

I agree with you that selenium would fit this scenario also very well, but
if you have alternative you can decide what is more comfortable in any
single test.