[seam-dev] Status check!

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 18:25:38 EST 2011

Have we considered using version range specifiers via the maven artifact
syntax?

If modules used something like:

<version>[3.0.0.Beta2,)</version>

It would allow more flexibility as we go along / upgrade individual modules.
This way we wouldn't need to re-release *everything* when we re-release
*one* thing. WDYT? I'm sure there are consequences, but others may have
ideas too.

~Lincoln

--
Lincoln Baxter, III