[seam-dev] Stuck with bug in Weld + Jdk6_u26

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Mon Jul 4 08:36:31 EDT 2011

I can't because I use Lion :-). More over I need a solution because this Weld bug will stay for coming JDK update. I'll try to follow JBoss 7 path... In fact this bug is a big issue for everyone since all the platform are impacted : no CDI on JBoss 6 if you have jdk 1.6_u25 or more...

regards,

Antoine SABOT-DURAND