[seam-dev] New hires!

Jordan Ganoff jganoff at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 07:25:20 EDT 2011

Welcome!

--
Jordan Ganoff
(Sent from my mobile device)
On Jul 15, 2011 7:20 AM, "Ondřej Skutka" <oskutka at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> After Martin Genčúr left to EDG team, we've been struggling with lack of
resources. Now I want to announce that we've hired two new people to Seam QE
team. Let them introduce themselves:

> Martin Kouba ['marcɪn 'kouba] (mart-yin ko-bah) - taking responsibility
for CDI-TCK
>> "I was born and live right now in Sušice. For about eight years I try to
use and understand various open source technologies. Last six years I worked
as a JEE senior developer / >architect at IT Systems in České Budějovice. I
heavily used several JBoss community projects such as JBoss AS, Hibernate,
Seam, RichFaces, RESTEasy... and that's probably >what brings me to Red Hat.
I like comics, ZX spectrum games, D&D miniatures and sometimes play
basketball, tennis and squash."

> Tomáš Remeš -- ['tomaːʃ 'rɛmɛʃ] (toe-mush reh-mesh) Working on Seam / Weld
QA
>> "I am 25 years old. I finished the studies this year and i already have
some basic experience with software development in czech company using
various technologies like Seam, >JSF, Spring, Wicket, Hibernate, Maven,
MySQL. I like music, riding bike, playing floorball, meeting friends,
travelling. I am not married yet and have no children."

> Help me welcoming them and feel free to ping them on irc or write them an
email (or to seam-qa-list) if you need any help from QE.