[seam-dev] TeamSpeak 3 server

Jason Porter lightguard.jp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 00:09:43 EDT 2011

We'd like to, but there are a number of people in the community that are at
their regular day jobs during the community meeting. It may not work as well
as IRC, of course if it's not really a problem for people we can certainly
give it a try.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 20:36, George Gastaldi <gegastaldi at gmail.com> wrote:

> That is so cool ! We should use that on Seam Meetings if possible.
>
> 2011/6/2 Shane Bryzak <sbryzak at redhat.com>:
> > I should probably add that everyone's (as in all seam devs) free to use
> > this, as an alternative communication tool to IRC.  I'll try to be
> > online whenever I'm at the computer, so it's not just for pre-arranged
> > conversations/calls.  Basically, drop in if you want to chat, or stay
> > online if you want to be available to chat to.  It will be interesting
> > to see how useful it is.
> >
> > On 03/06/11 11:33, Shane Bryzak wrote:
> >> I've signed up for a 15 user TeamSpeak 3 server for us to use, details
> >> are as follows:
> >>
> >> Server: 216.6.228.98
> >> Port: 10024
> >>
> >> You can download the TS3 client for various OS's at
> >> http://www.teamspeak.com.  I'm personally running the client on my
> >> Fedora 15 notebook and it seems to be vastly improved over the TS2
> >> client, excellent support for audio and push to talk key from any app.

Jason Porter
http://lightguard-jp.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/lightguardjp

Software Engineer