[seam-dev] Seam 2.3 branch uses Maven

Marek Novotny mnovotny at redhat.com
Fri Jun 3 07:05:43 EDT 2011

Hi Seam devs,

although Seam 2 is now on leaving to the darkness due new Seam 3, I am
still working on that ;-) to satisfy some old Seam users who wanted
missing features which is worth to do.

First full Mavenized build of Seam 2, second JSF 2 support.

I have imported transformed Seam 2 sources from my github playground
into https://svn.jboss.org/repos/seam/branches/community/Seam_2_3/

Marek Schmidt set up hudson/jenkins CI job for that SVN branch at
http://ci.jboss.org/jenkins/view/Seam/job/Seam-2.3.X-CI/

Credits go to Martin Genčúr for his great effort on transforming Seam 2
examples into Maven build structure.

This process will be followed by releasing 2.3.0.ALPHA