[seam-dev] Seam 2.3 branch uses Maven

Stefano Travelli stefano.travelli at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 17:32:04 EDT 2011

If this could be of any contribution, there is already a Seam 2 clone on my
github at https://github.com/stefanotravelli/seam-2.2

It's upgraded daily from svn. The script I'm using to keep this repo updated
with svn is explained here (the page refers to another repository but it's
the same for the seam-2.2 one):
https://github.com/stefanotravelli/prestashop/wiki/How-this-repository-works

stefano