[seam-dev] 2011-06-08 Meeting

Jason Porter lightguard.jp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 18:01:20 EDT 2011

Minutes:

=================
#seam-dev Meeting
=================

Meeting started by lightguard_jp at 21:00:12 UTC. The full logs are
available athttp://people.redhat.com/~manderse/irc.freenode.org/meetings/seam-dev/2011/seam-dev.2011-06-08-21.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Seam Reports 3.0.0.Alpha1  (lightguard_jp, 21:01:06)
  * ACTION: : Check with sbryzak what´s wrong about the Seam Reports
    release  (gastaldi, 21:02:13)
  * ACTION: sbryzak Will get with gastaldi to discuss problems with
    Reports Alpha release  (lightguard_jp, 21:03:02)
  * AGREED: automating the releases is what we all want  (lightguard_jp,
    21:06:28)
  * LINK: Supported plugins in CloudBees:
    http://web-static-cloudfront.s3.amazonaws.com/docs/supportedPlugins.pdf
    (gastaldi, 21:07:09)
  * LINK:
    http://web-static-cloudfront.s3.amazonaws.com/docs/supportedPlugins.pdf
    Supported Plugins in CloudBees  (gastaldi, 21:07:40)

* Action items from last week  (lightguard_jp, 21:08:14)
  * Errai changes complete  (lightguard_jp, 21:08:48)
  * git flow task will be discussed further in depth later in the
    meeting  (lightguard_jp, 21:09:02)
  * ACTION: Either lightguard_jp or mojavelinux will make the changes to
    the official Seam Google calendar about the community position
    elections  (lightguard_jp, 21:14:11)
  * The next votes for community roles will be Dec 1, 2011
    (mojavelinux, 21:15:10)
  * AGREED: reelections of community spots are okay  (lightguard_jp,
    21:16:29)

* JRebel Licenses  (lightguard_jp, 21:18:31)
  * licenses went to Jason, Brian, George, Jose, Lincoln and Antoine
    (lightguard_jp, 21:20:30)
  * according to the license it's an OSS license for Seam and is usable
    for as many computers as we need  (lightguard_jp, 21:21:23)

* TeamSpeak Server  (lightguard_jp, 21:25:47)
  * AGREED: Any info discussed on teamspeak that ends up with actions,
    info, etc should also be logged via jbott in irc  (lightguard_jp,
    21:31:05)
  * ACTION: ask shane to create more rooms in TS, or give the core
    developers admin rights  (lightguard_jp, 21:32:53)
  * AGREED: a work group will meet once a month (more often if required)
    to discuss API / design issues as they come up  (lightguard_jp,
    21:38:09)
  * AGREED: a work group will consist of one community elected member
    and a core developer to head up the design work group
    (lightguard_jp, 21:41:39)
  * please email lightguard_jp or mojavelinux if you're interested in
    seeking that position  (lightguard_jp, 21:42:29)
  * we'll vote next week via Doodle.  (lightguard_jp, 21:43:11)
  * please get submissions in by Monday to allow time for the vote
    (lightguard_jp, 21:43:30)

* git flow  (lightguard_jp, 21:46:09)
  * AGREED: feature / hotfix branches should reference a JIRA ticket
    (lightguard_jp, 21:48:07)

Meeting ended at 22:00:38 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* : Check with sbryzak what´s wrong about the Seam Reports release
* sbryzak Will get with gastaldi to discuss problems with Reports Alpha
  release
* Either lightguard_jp or mojavelinux will make the changes to the
  official Seam Google calendar about the community position elections
* ask shane to create more rooms in TS, or give the core developers
  admin rights

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* gastaldi
  * sbryzak Will get with gastaldi to discuss problems with Reports
    Alpha release
* lightguard_jp
  * Either lightguard_jp or mojavelinux will make the changes to the
    official Seam Google calendar about the community position elections
* mojavelinux
  * Either lightguard_jp or mojavelinux will make the changes to the
    official Seam Google calendar about the community position elections
* sbryzak
  * : Check with sbryzak what´s wrong about the Seam Reports release
  * sbryzak Will get with gastaldi to discuss problems with Reports
    Alpha release
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * ask shane to create more rooms in TS, or give the core developers
    admin rights

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* lightguard_jp (134)