[seam-dev] polishing booking 3.0 for bundling

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 00:25:40 EST 2011

The Seam petstore..cough..I mean booking example is back in EE 6 fashion
[1], running on CDI 1.0, JSF 2.0 and Seam 3. Thanks to Jose Freitas for
resurrecting it from its partially migrated state and giving it a new l&f.

[image: booking30.png]

There are a couple of things that need to be polished before we bundle it
though.

1. Explanations in the sidebar need to be updated
2. The popup to explain how the conversation works is missing (and likely
needs to be restated anyway)
3. Consider adding some margin below the main content div so that it doesn't
run up against the footer
4. Seam Faces is logging excessive messages (so the fix needs to happen in
Seam Faces) https://issues.jboss.org/browse/SEAMFACES-92
   - info message about catch integration being enabled should only happen
once
   - warning message when looking up the validator instance should be
downgraded to a debug message

Give it a try and provide feedback if you notice any other issues or have
suggestions.

-Dan

[1] http://github.com/seam/examples (javaee-booking)

Registered Linux User #231597