[seam-dev] The push to the finish line

Gunnar Morling gunnar.morling at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 8 16:46:40 EST 2011

Yes, I think Seam Validation should be ok for a final release. The reference
guide is complete and there are only some minor changes outstanding I'd like
to to do. One is upgrading the dependency to HV to 4.2 Beta2 which was
released today.

I still think we should consider the validation module as a "technology
preview", as it is very likely that Seam 3 goes final before there is a
final version of HV 4.2. I also added an according note to the reference
guide.

Gunnar