[seam-dev] Seam 3 CR2 testing status

Martin Gencur mgencur at redhat.com
Fri Mar 11 05:19:40 EST 2011

And a few more issues that I forgot about:

SEAM-32 - Examples in Seam3 CR2 distribution cannot be built, contain
references to non existing POM files
SEAM-8 - Create example readme listing all examples

And I've got a message from Marek Schmidt that the seam-booking was
not tested with Glassfish 3.0 yet. So expect results about this one next
week.

M.

--
Martin Gencur