[seam-dev] CR3 release

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 22:14:10 EDT 2011

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 19:27, Denis Forveille <denis.forveille at gmail.com>wrote:

> Shane,
>
> Will the build problem of the booking app be fixed for CR3 (SEAM-32 <
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/SEAM-32>) ?

As Shane mentioned, this problem will be fixed, along with a number of other
problems that were preventing the booking example from working properly
(some of which trace back to bugs in the modules). I'm currently working on
a report that will itemize the main issues people have been experiencing and
how we've resolved them. That should clear up a lot of the confusion. Stay
tuned.

Registered Linux User #231597

http://www.google.com/profiles/dan.j.allen#about