[seam-dev] Roll call!

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Wed Mar 16 01:07:34 EDT 2011

Just to let anyone know who missed the antics on IRC today, there will
be no Final releases of any module for the Seam CR3 release.  The reason
for this is because all final modules need to be released at the same
time, to avoid inter-dependency issues between the modules and
seam-bom.  Instead, we'll be going with a CR2 release for all modules.
Also, the current latest seam-bom version is 3.0.0.CR5.

Sorry for the confusion.