[seam-dev] Seam-booking in Seam 3 CR2: where is org.jboss.logmanager.Logger?

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 15:43:10 EDT 2011

On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 13:57, Denis Forveille <denis.forveille at gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm trying to deploy the seam-booking example in WebSphere v8 beta without
> succes now

Btw, would you be interested in writing an Arquillian [1] adapter for
WebSphere? We could *really* use that. Plus, it would practically guarantee
that you don't end up in the endless cycle of having to debug Seam problems
on WebSphere after the fact, like you've had to do *all through* Seam 2
development :)

Now that Arquillian 1.0.0.Alpha5 is out, it's a good time to work on a
container adapter. You can see examples in the containers folder of the
source code [2]. If you have questions, either join #jbosstesting IRC on
freenode (very active) or post on the forums [3] (also very active).

-Dan

[1] http://arquillian.org
[2] https://github.com/arquillian/arquillian/tree/master/containers
[3] http://community.jboss.org/en/arquillian