[seam-dev] Remaining issues for 3.0.0.Final

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 01:30:30 EDT 2011

We are now at 16. Less than 24 hours ago, we were at 68. The IRC channel has
been on fire. Amazing work everyone! I've been at decent companies where
this many issues weren't addressed in a month. Many hands make light work,
as my (large) family always says.

-Dan

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 19:34, Shane Bryzak <sbryzak at redhat.com> wrote:

> https://issues.jboss.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12314291
> <
> https://issues.jboss.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12314291
> >

> We've made some nice progress and I'm pleased to say we're down to 32
> issues.  Here's a couple of breakdowns:
>
> By module:
>
> SEAM: 7 issues
> SEAMCATCH: 2 issues
> SEAMFACES: 5 issues
> SEAMINTL: 3 issues
> SEAMREMOTING: 2 issues
> SEAMREST: 3 issues
> SEAMSECURITY: 4 issues
> SEAMSERVLET: 2 issues
> SEAMWICKET: 2 issues
> SOLDER: 2 issues
>
> By assignee:
>
> Jose Freitas: 1
> Shane Bryzak: 6
> Dan Allen: 5
> Jozef Hartinger: 9
> Jason Porter: 2
> Martin Gencur: 1
> Brian Leathem: 3
> Ken Finnigan: 3
> Unassigned: 2
>
> The module spread is quite evenly distributed, which is good.  As for
> issues per assignee, Jozef has by far the most so if you have some spare
> time and are able to help him out then please step up.
>
> I'll be sending out another update this evening (my time), so keep up
> the good work!  Let's try to get this down to less than 10 by the end of
> tomorrow.
>
> Shane

Registered Linux User #231597

http://www.google.com/profiles/dan.j.allen#about