[seam-dev] Seam module spotlight series

Gunnar Morling gunnar.morling at googlemail.com
Sun May 1 16:05:35 EDT 2011

Shane,

please find attached a Markdown file with an article on Seam
Validation for the Seam module spotlight series.

I hope everything is alright; in case you find any typos or see the
need for other corrections of any kind, either let me know or feel
free to change it yourself if you like to.

Once you've put this up to in.relation.to I'd also post this to my own
blog at http://musingsofaprogrammingaddict.blogspot.com/ with a
reference to in.relation.to

-- Gunnar