[seam-dev] submodule for each service in Social

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Fri May 6 10:19:26 EDT 2011

I don't think that is what marek meant. He was saying to just do the connection lazily when the service is first injected as the correct design. He then said another way to do it would be the below.

Anyway, just bear in mind the more jars you create the more work you give to the developer to create an app... It's a hard balance.