[seam-dev] [weld-dev] WELD-862 and Seam Cron

Peter Royle howardmoon at screamingcoder.com
Mon May 16 02:15:49 EDT 2011

Hi Marius,

Thanks, that's hugely helpful. I hadn't realised that my implementation was outside the Interceptors spec. I guess in that case the ideal solution is one which works within the bounds of the spec (ie: the deep-copy "workaround"). I will try that out as soon as you are able to provide the patch/sample for how to do so (I had a dig around but couldn't work it out unfortunately). If I notice any significant performance implications with that approach I'll report back here for further advice.

Cheers,

Pete R.