[seam-dev] Seam Reports

George Gastaldi gegastaldi at gmail.com
Wed May 18 22:45:03 EDT 2011

Ok,

I need some guidance towards the right path.

First, is there a documentation available on Seam Render ?
I dug through the source code and I couldn´t find which interfaces to
implement/ classes to extend.
Seam Mail does not seem to be using Seam Render at all, except
https://github.com/seam/mail/blob/master/seam-render/impl/src/main/java/org/jboss/seam/mail/templating/render/RenderTemplate.java

Can someone help me on that ?

Thanks