[seam-dev] Agenda for 2011-05-18 21:00 UTC

Jason Porter lightguard.jp at gmail.com
Thu May 19 01:18:24 EDT 2011

Minutes:

=================
#seam-dev Meeting
=================

Meeting started by lightguard_jp at 21:04:10 UTC. The full logs are
available athttp://people.redhat.com/~manderse/irc.freenode.org/meetings/seam-dev/2011/seam-dev.2011-05-18-21.04.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Good news: Brian Leathem joining Red Hat  (lightguard_jp, 21:05:47)

* Community Integrator  (lightguard_jp, 21:08:37)
  * we need a new integrator  (lightguard_jp, 21:08:48)
  * We'd like to open this up to nominations and a vote (done via Doddle
    or similar) so we don't just dump it on someone again :)
    (lightguard_jp, 21:09:39)
  * ACTION: add the definition of community integrator to project site
    (lightguard_jp, 21:09:57)
  * nominations for Community Integrator: George Gastaldi and John Ament
    (lightguard_jp, 21:11:56)
  * a Doodle will be sent out to the list to place your votes
    (lightguard_jp, 21:12:12)

* checkout.sh update  (lightguard_jp, 21:12:30)
  * if you have problems email lightguard_jp with the issue in the
    script  (lightguard_jp, 21:20:46)
  * if you have a problem with the checkout.sh script, make a jira in
    seam  (mojavelinux, 21:21:17)

* Seam Reports underway  (lightguard_jp, 21:21:21)
  * LINK: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/SEAMREPORTS jira for Reports
    (lightguard_jp, 21:23:49)
  * ACTION: bleathem will talk to Jay about the datatable integration
    with Seam Reports / export  (lightguard_jp, 21:26:02)
  * questions / comments about Reports or help :) go to George
    (lightguard_jp, 21:27:13)

* Seam Spotlight volunteer(s)  (lightguard_jp, 21:27:44)
  * ACTION: speak with tsurdilo and proctor about drools / cdi support
    (lightguard_jp, 21:32:55)
  * AGREED: PeteRoyle will write / resurrect a spotlight entry for Cron
    (lightguard_jp, 21:35:34)
  * this will follow Security and possibly be before persistence.
    (lightguard_jp, 21:35:49)
  * LINK: https://github.com/seam/cron/blob/compliance/readme.md
    (PeteRoyle, 21:35:54)
  * clerum will create a Mail Spotlight following the rest
    (lightguard_jp, 21:37:53)
  * HELP: we need a Google Doc for scheduling these spotlights
    (lightguard_jp, 21:39:16)
  * current spotlight lineup: Security, Cron, Persistence (hopefully),
    Mail  (lightguard_jp, 21:40:06)
  * AGREED: we need a sfwk page for spotlights  (lightguard_jp,
    21:41:22)

* Module page updates  (lightguard_jp, 21:43:15)

* Seam 3 Forums  (lightguard_jp, 21:52:53)
  * a forum moderator may be a good idea to look into at a later date
    (lightguard_jp, 22:01:47)
  * ACTION: followup with the moderator discussion  (lightguard_jp,
    22:08:15)
  * ACTION: mojavelinux will put together definitions for both community
    integrator and forum moderator  (lightguard_jp, 22:09:20)
  * a doodle will be sent out for both  (lightguard_jp, 22:09:33)

* CloudBees trial  (lightguard_jp, 22:10:31)
  * get with lightguard_jp if you want your module on the cloudbees
    instance  (lightguard_jp, 22:11:13)

* git flow  (lightguard_jp, 22:14:26)

Meeting ended at 22:17:12 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* add the definition of community integrator to project site
* bleathem will talk to Jay about the datatable integration with Seam
  Reports / export
* speak with tsurdilo and proctor about drools / cdi support
* followup with the moderator discussion
* mojavelinux will put together definitions for both community
  integrator and forum moderator

Action Items, by person
* bleathem
  * bleathem will talk to Jay about the datatable integration with Seam
    Reports / export
* mojavelinux
  * mojavelinux will put together definitions for both community
    integrator and forum moderator
* tsurdilo
  * speak with tsurdilo and proctor about drools / cdi support
* **UNASSIGNED**