[seam-dev] from [forge-dev] seam3 plugins

Jozef Hartinger jharting at redhat.com
Tue May 24 07:44:06 EDT 2011

Some time ago I collected a couple of plugin ideas for Seam REST and put
them into JIRA [1]. There's also a simple (and probably outdated)
prototype [2]. Feel free to ping me directly for more information.

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/SEAMREST-23
[2] https://github.com/jharting/seam-rest/tree/plugin