[seam-dev] Please review 2 classes

Pete Royle howardmoon at screamingcoder.com
Thu May 26 02:36:25 EDT 2011

Hi,

Speaking of code reviews. I've just made @Asynchronous portable using an
adaptation of Stuart Douglas' ThreadLocal idea, plus some
InvocationContext fiddling. I tried to understand the Interceptor Spec
and how it related to what I was trying to do, but I still wasn't sure
exactly what was expected of me to keep the spec happy. In the end I
managed to get it working by watching the behavior of the threads in the
debugger and pandering to that. It seemed consistent between OWB and
Weld at least, and the resulting solution works in both containers.

Anyway, I'm clearly not 100% trustworthy of this code, particularly wrt
being within the spec, so would appreciate some experts giving it the
once-over.

https://github.com/seam/cron/tree/master/spi/src/main/java/org/jboss/seam/cron/spi/asynchronous

Cheers,

Pete R.