[seam-dev] [forge-dev] seam 3 plugins

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Thu May 26 11:13:31 EDT 2011

Hey guys, what was the outcome of this discussion in the meeting?

If we are centralizing these, we can start today - just let me know and I
will create the repository. Actually I think this makes a lot of sense from
a Seam-user's point of view. Plugins are small and this will prevent a lot
of re-work on the plugin authoring side. (Things like Ken's Seam-Bom
plugin.)

~Lincoln

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 4:59 PM, José Rodolfo Carrijo de Freitas <
jose.freitas at softplan.com.br> wrote:

>   +1

Lincoln Baxter, III
http://ocpsoft.com