[seam-dev] Seam Cron Alpha1 release, JBoss Docs and SF.net

Pete Royle howardmoon at screamingcoder.com
Tue May 31 00:29:07 EDT 2011

Moderators: Please reject the previous email from a random work account,
thanks.

Hi,

I have released Seam Cron 3.0.0.Alpha1 into the Nexus repository, and it
looks like the sync to the JBoss releases repository is coming along:
https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public/org/jboss/seam/cron/

The next steps are to (1) upload the distribution to sf.net and (2)
upload the docs to /seam at filemgmt.jboss.org:docs_htdocs/seam/3. /I'm
therefore wondering if in each case I can either be granted appropriate
privileges or if someone with appropriate privileges can perform the
task for me?

Sorry I'm not sure which list was best for this.

Cheers,

Pete.