[seam-dev] Seam 3.1.0.Beta5 released

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Tue Nov 22 17:57:37 EST 2011

Hi everyone,

I've released Seam 3.1.0.Beta5, and I'll shortly post a release
announcement on in.relation.to.  I'd like to target November 30 for the
3.1.0.CR1 release, so over the next day I'll be going through the
outstanding issues and we can discuss them at this week's IRC meeting.
I'd like to thank everyone for the work that was done for this release,
there were a lot of bug fixes made and I'm pleased to say that we have a
new module in this release, Seam Spring thanks to Marius' hard work.

Thanks,
Shane