[seam-dev] Seam.Next Announcement

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Wed Nov 30 09:42:12 EST 2011

Great news ! I'm also glad that we keep Git and Jira ;-)

I have 2 question

1. As contributor do we need to apply to ASF membership on individual basis or will there be a kind of  mass registration
2. I already asked but what about Solder ? I'm planning to use it more than today (when I'll figure out how to use Generic Beans), but before ring this way I have to be sure it'll be tested and maintain for CDI impl. Any decision on this ?

Thanks

Antoine