[seam-dev] Seam.Next Announcement

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Wed Nov 30 05:55:02 EST 2011

Hmmm, the post leaves me with some doubts:

"For those developers who have already invested heavily in Seam, don’t worry, we’re looking after you also. We’ll be continuing development on Seam 3 for the foreseeable future,…"

So, why carry on doing Seam with Apache DeltaSkipe in place? What will Seam 3.1 do differently?

--
Galder Zamarreño
Sr. Software Engineer