[seam-dev] Seam 3.1 Beta 4

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Tue Oct 18 23:06:11 EDT 2011

Hi Team,

Some of you will already know this, but we've delayed the CR1 release in
favour of allocating more time to address some additional important
issues, and adding some new features for the 3.1 release.  Instead of
the CR1 release that we planned this week, we'll be releasing Beta4
which will give us a much better opportunity to get this release really
well tested and rock solid for our users.  The current plan is to get
Beta4 released by the end of the week, we've already fixed a whole ton
of issues so this release should be a great improvement on Beta3.  As
for the plans going forward, we may possible even do a Beta5 if we
identify a significant number of remaining issues that we would like to
include for the Final release, however we'll play this by ear.

Thanks,
Shane