[seam-dev] Re : Re : JBoss 7.0.2 / Eclipse WTP / m2e

Burr Sutter bsutter at redhat.com
Thu Oct 27 12:24:45 EDT 2011

Adrian,

If you could, please try JBoss Tools 3.3.M4 with a plain Java EE Indigo/3.7

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/JBossTools-3.3.0.M4/

We have recently checked in a bunch of goodies for AS7 and Maven.  There
is no need to install m2e separately.

Make sure to check All JBoss Tools 3.3 and Maven Support at least.