[seam-dev] Meeting 2011-09-07

Jason Porter lightguard.jp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 17:58:58 EDT 2011

=================
#seam-dev Meeting
=================

Meeting started by lightguard_jp at 21:10:43 UTC. The full logs are
available athttp://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/seam-dev/2011/seam-dev.2011-09-07-21.10.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Follow up from the last meeting  (lightguard_jp, 21:10:58)
  * I've opened a ticket to upgrade our account to FOSS Professional,
    however, it seems we're waiting for them to fix something on their
    end so we can do it ourselves  (lightguard_jp, 21:11:30)
  * I haven't been able to the Report docs  (lightguard_jp, 21:11:48)
  * I think JMS had some doc issues too.  (lightguard_jp, 21:11:57)
  * sbryzak was going to help out with the mail tests, I think that's
    been figured out.  (lightguard_jp, 21:19:43)
  * ACTION: lightguard_jp Still needs to create the Report docs
    (lightguard_jp, 21:20:35)
  * ACTION: sbryzak will continue to help with mail tests
    (lightguard_jp, 21:20:56)

* Giving module leads "voice" in the channel.  (lightguard_jp, 21:22:18)
  * ACTION: lightguard_jp and mojavelinux will give "initative leads"
    auto voice in the channel.  (lightguard_jp, 21:26:01)

* Next Hack Night  (lightguard_jp, 21:26:14)
  * I have a list of JIRAs to look at  (lightguard_jp, 21:26:53)
  * LINK:
    https://issues.jboss.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+SEAMFACES+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%223.1.0.Tracking%22+AND+status+%3D+Open+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide
    (lightguard_jp, 21:27:24)
  * the hack nights are in the jboss.org calendar and also in the
    seam-dev google calendar  (lightguard_jp, 21:30:03)

* Next Seam 3 release.  (lightguard_jp, 21:30:25)
  * Keep an ear out next week for a date for CR1  (lightguard_jp,
    21:37:00)

* Next week's meeting  (lightguard_jp, 21:49:09)
  * AGREED: Next week's meeting will be skipped  (lightguard_jp,
    21:50:11)

Meeting ended at 21:56:38 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* lightguard_jp Still needs to create the Report docs
* sbryzak will continue to help with mail tests
* lightguard_jp and mojavelinux will give "initative leads" auto voice
  in the channel.

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* lightguard_jp
  * lightguard_jp Still needs to create the Report docs
  * lightguard_jp and mojavelinux will give "initative leads" auto voice
    in the channel.
* mojavelinux
  * lightguard_jp and mojavelinux will give "initative leads" auto voice
    in the channel.
* sbryzak
  * sbryzak will continue to help with mail tests
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------