[seam-dev] Meeting 2011-09-07

Ken Finnigan ken at kenfinnigan.me
Wed Sep 7 20:29:24 EDT 2011

Another option I've thought of is creating our own Maven plugin that does a similar job to unpack, but allows specifying which src dirs to link to in a project. Then see if the JBossTools guys can write an m2e addition that interprets the plugin correctly in the IDE to link the src dirs that were set in the configuration.

Ken

Sent from my iPhone