[seam-dev] Welcome Ron Smeral

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 18:20:27 EST 2012

The messages just keep on getting shorter so why not keep up the trend by
writing even less than everyone else did before in previous replies to this
thread that has just been taken on a comic turn by the joker on our team,
me, that guy who always says what everyone else is thinking and usually
puts his foot in his mouth a few times every year - definitely has his
perks though.

Welcome!