[seam-dev] Seam 3.1 Final released

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Mon Jan 16 04:47:52 EST 2012

Hi team,

We've now announced the release of Seam 3.1 Final:

http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/JBossSeam31FinalReleased

There were a few minor hiccups with building the distribution which
delayed the release for a few days, however I'm happy to say we
eventually got them sorted out.  I'd like to thank everyone involved
with this release, it's quite a solid upgrade with 6 new modules and
well over 200 bugs fixed since Seam 3.0.

As for what comes next, we plan to do a Seam 3.1.1 release in a couple
of months.  This will be a stop-gap release to address any bug fixes
with the 3.1 release and/or give us a chance to implement any
outstanding feature requests.  After this, I imagine that DeltaSpike
will have at least a complete-ish release of deltaspike-core and we
should be able to concentrate our efforts going forward on migrating our
modules to DS.  With this in mind, if you have any fixes that you would
like to include in 3.1.1, please add this version to your module in JIRA
(or ask Jason or I to do it) so we can keep track of it.

Thanks!
Shane