[seam-dev] Meeting 2012-25-01

Jason Porter lightguard.jp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 23:23:49 EST 2012

I don't have anything for this week's meeting, but I will be online if
people have things to discuss.

I am also looking for people to help migrate [1] to [2] to help our
migration efforts. It seems like we're pretty much using textile for the
markup language in the wiki. You can clone the repo by using instructions
at [3]. I haven't received any pull requests yet, so I don't exactly know
how that will work, but I'd like to find out ;)

I have also posted a forum question [3] to see where the community would
like the next few Seam 3 releases to go. I haven't had a lot of feedback
however. I'm not sure if that's because people are no longer interested in
Seam 3, they've just given up, or some other reason. As it currently stands
we'll be doing documentation, examples (please, if you have docs you would
like to see updated or examples to contribute send us some pull requests)
and minor bug fixes.

As always, thank you all for your help and support!

[1] http://seamframework.org/Seam3/Seam2ToSeam3MigrationNotes
[2] https://github.com/seam/migration/wiki
[3] https://github.com/seam/migration/wiki/_access
[4] http://seamframework.org/Community/TheNextFewSeamReleases