[seam-dev] Date and content for Seam 3.1.1

Jason Porter lightguard.jp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 16:36:20 EDT 2012

I know I've said in the past we need to get on a date for this :) Here I am
doing that now. I would like to propose April 30th for 3.1.1. This would be
a minor release addressing bugs, documentation and examples.

I know I blogged [1] about some additional examples so I think we have
those covered. We may not distribute them, but simple have them in a README
or something like that. Of course I'm open to other ideas here.

For bugs and documentation I'm looking for some help from all of you to
categorize issues and documentation spots we really need to focus on
correcting and improving. Does everyone feel like Friday would be enough
time for people get that list in, or should we extend it to next Wednesday?
I don't want to go too long and not have enough time to get things done.

[1]
https://community.jboss.org/blogs/lightguardjp/2012/02/24/seam-3-examples
--
Jason Porter