[seam-dev] Help with aggregating project javadoc

Ivan St. Ivanov ivan.st.ivanov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 18:14:45 EDT 2012

Hello!

I am Ivan and I am contributing to the JBoss Forge project. Right now I am
working on a task to build tool's javadoc (and sources as well) and
aggregate them in a couple of archives.

I did some experiments, but at the end the build used to create too much
garbage in the project directories. So I was advised by one of our core
committers (George Gastaldi) to look at the Seam 3 build.

I checked it and found that the following projects have some javadoc
configurations:

parent
dist
dist / seam

I merely copied the configurations from the respective pom.xml files. And
when ran the Forge build, I got the javadocs (and sources) built for each
of our modules, but didn't find any big aggregate archive anywhere.

Could you please tell me, do I miss anything? Which are actually the seam
modules and projects that I should look at?

Thanks!
Ivan