[seam-dev] New Seam/Weld QE Lead

Michael Harvey mharvey at redhat.com
Wed Sep 5 09:05:31 EDT 2012

Congratulations Marek, well deserved!

Mike Harvey, Manager, JBoss QE          mharvey at redhat.com             Red Hat, Inc.
919-754-4819
http://opensource.com/

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ondřej Skutka" <oskutka at redhat.com>
To: jboss-qa-internal at redhat.com
Cc: seam-qa-list at redhat.com, wfk-pm-list at redhat.com, "seam-dev at lists.jboss.org Development List" <seam-dev at lists.jboss.org>, "weld-dev" <weld-dev at lists.jboss.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2012 8:39:04 AM
Subject: New Seam/Weld QE Lead

Hello!

Let me announce a change in the Seam/Weld QE Lead position. From now on you can reach to Marek Schmidt to solve all your Seam/Weld QE related problems and tasks for the team.

Marek has only been in the team since Feb 2011, but he grew very quickly to an internals expert with the ability to dig deep into any problem fast and effectively (read he can break anything). He's also able to manage other team members as he's proven many times, so I believe this role will suit him well.

Please join me in congratulating Marek on his new role.

Good luck, Marek

Thanks,
Ondra