[seam-dev] Seam 2.3 migration available - review needed

Jason Porter lightguard.jp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 18:12:21 EDT 2012

I like what's here, however, I am afraid that it makes the migration look
too easy. By far the largest chunk is going to be migrating to JSF 2. No
matter which component suite you use there isn't one (that I'm aware of)
that can be used on JSF 1.x and 2.x.

Components will be renamed or replaced, layouts may change, etc. At the
very least we should probably tell people to look for a migration guide for
the component suite they're using.

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 6:11 AM, Marek Novotny <mnovotny at redhat.com> wrote:

Jason Porter
http://lightguard-jp.blogspot.com