[seam-dev] Seam 2.3 migration available - review needed

Raphael Lacerda lacerdaph at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 13:29:15 EDT 2012

Ok.. Great news about Seam 2.3! i'm looking for to try it!
But i've a dummy question..

Seam 3 is about modules that provide support for JSF2 and CDI. It suffered
a lot out criticism/misunderstanding (
http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/SeamNextAnnouncement) because the seam
developers were used to a fully integrated framework, not pluggable modules.

So, did Seam 2.3 come to provide a fully integrated framework instead of
modules?
How it's gonna be?
Will I be able to use Seam 2.3 with some Seam 3.x's modules? Or all
Seam3.x's features will be already available in Seam 2.3?

Raphael Lacerda