[seam-dev] Seam 2.3 migration available - review needed

Raphael Lacerda lacerdaph at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 14:11:10 EDT 2012

Tnks Jason and Daniel.

That was exactly what i was hopping to hear it.

I think that it's a huge step to help the developers to migrate their
applications.

 So, the natural step from Seam 2.x user's would be:

 1 - Seam 2.3, with JSF2, JPA2, Richfaces 4.x or Primefaces 3.x
 2 - The next step would be moving to CDI.
 3 - Then, on the near future, add Apache DeltaSpike

Do you guys agree?

Raphael Lacerda