[seam-dev] Seam 2.x dependency on Javassist and how to check for regressions when using a newer Javassist version...

Marek Schmidt maschmid at redhat.com
Fri Jul 19 10:30:24 EDT 2013

Seam integration test pass on EAP 6.1 with the patched (JASSIST-206)
javassist (and fail utterly with vanilla 3.18.0-GA)

I have setup a job [1] to run the Seam tests on the EAP 6.1 + javassist
master, so we will hopefully notice this earlier next time.

Thanks!

[1]
https://jenkins.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/hudson/job/Seam-2.3.X-ci-ee6-eap6-javassist/

Marek Schmidt