[seam-dev] Seam 2.3.1.Final released

宿宝臣 subaochen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 22:17:45 EDT 2013

hi,

I can not deploy the examples of seam 2.3.1 Final, when execute:

mvn clean install

in examples/registration, the output is:

[ERROR]   The project org.jboss.seam.examples:registration:2.3.1.Final
(/home/subaochen/devel/jboss-seam-2.3.1.Final/examples/registration/pom.xml)
has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable import POM: Failure to find
org.jboss.seam:bom:pom:2.3.1.Final in http://repo1.maven.org/maven2 was
cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until
the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced @
org.jboss.seam:examples:2.3.1.Final,
/home/subaochen/devel/jboss-seam-2.3.1.Final/examples/pom.xml, line 228,
column 25 -> [Help 2]

I have searched maven.org (http://search.maven.org/#search|ga|1|seam), but
can not find seam 2.3.1 Final , any problem is there?

Thanks!

2013/7/26 Marek Novotny <mnovotny at redhat.com>

> Hi seam developers,
>
> after 2.3.1.CR1 release in June, we closed the journey to 2.3.1.Final
> release yesterday.
>

> There is no so many differences between CR1 and this Final release, look
> at release notes
> <
> https://issues.jboss.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12319995&styleName=Text&projectId=10071
> >

> Mostly documentation issue fixes and due Richfaces CVE in serialization
> <http://www.bleathem.ca/blog/2013/07/richfaces-CVE-2013-2165.html>, Seam
> has upgraded Richfaces to 4.3.3.Final.
>

> Downloads available
> at https://sourceforge.net/projects/jboss/files/JBoss%20Seam/2.3.1.Final/