[seam-dev] Seam 2.3.1.Final released

Marek Novotny mnovotny at redhat.com
Mon Jul 29 10:19:28 EDT 2013

John,

 my point is, any addition of remote repository definition into
artifact's pom.xml is a bad practise, because it invalidates/breaks
environment settings.xml, which you have or would like to have there.
Then even you don't want to, Maven will suck a download from
repositories which you probably don't want to use.

It doesn't matter if that is a corporate or home local environment ;-)

Marek Novotny
--
WFK and Seam Product Lead

Red Hat Czech s.r.o.