[jbossseam-issues] [JBoss JIRA] Commented: (JBSEAM-1266) Mathematical captcha & Email obfuscator
Pete Muir (JIRA)
jira-events at lists.jboss.org
Tue May 1 05:46:30 EDT 2007
[ http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-1266?page=comments#action_12360986 ]
Pete Muir commented on JBSEAM-1266:
* Obfuscator is a Seam component, but all accesses to it are static (IMO it doesn't need to be a component)
* JSF components need explicit rather than implicit attributes and to support EL
* Renaming on s:email to be consistent with JSF conventions:
- UIEmail should be UIOutputEmail
- value attribute renamed to label or text (and support nested content)
- email attribute renamed to value
- type attribute renamed to obfuscation, defaulting to none
* s:obfuscator needs to support nested tags.
* Possibly s:obfuscator should be s:outputText (extending h:outputText) adding an obfuscator attribute.
> Mathematical captcha & Email obfuscator
> Key: JBSEAM-1266
> URL: http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-1266
> Project: JBoss Seam
> Issue Type: Patch
> Environment: Tested with Seam CVS on JBoss AS 4.2.0CR2
> Reporter: Stephan Kleine
> Attachments: my-space.tar.gz, Patches.tar.gz
> I would like to donate some stuff to seam:
> 1. A component that converts strings into (hexa)decimal html entities.
> 2. A tag to use this obfuscator (mainly a shortcut for h:outputText escape="false" ...).
> 3. A mathematical captcha that asks for the solutions of simple equations (like they use at jroller). The equation can be obuscated with the tag described at 2..
> 4. A tag to obfuscate email addresses (see [url]http://www.seowebsitepromotion.com/obfuscate_email.asp[/url] for more details).
> Would be great if you include it in 1.3 ;)
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators: http://jira.jboss.com/jira/secure/Administrators.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira
More information about the seam-issues