[jbossseam-issues] [JBoss JIRA] Created: (JBSEAM-2224) EntityQuery.resultList contains all nulls after AJAX request
Alex Savitsky (JIRA)
jira-events at lists.jboss.org
Thu Nov 8 08:46:44 EST 2007
EntityQuery.resultList contains all nulls after AJAX request
Project: JBoss Seam
Issue Type: Bug
Affects Versions: 2.0.0.GA
Reporter: Alex Savitsky
The resultList of an EntityQuery gets reset to contain all nulls after several AJAX interactions. I'm not sure whether it's Seam or RichFaces that causes the problem (I'm still investigating the cause), but it's bound to be one or the other, because a) it's the EntityQuery that gets reset and b) it only happens when one or more Ajax-enabled RichFaces controls are present on the page. The attached test case uses datascroller & data table, but I was able to observe it with other controls, such as suggestion box.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Put all libraries listed in WEB-INF/lib/libs.txt in WEB-INF/lib (essentially Seam 2.0.0 GA, RichFaces 3.1.2 GA, Hibernate EM 3.3.1 GA, Facelets 1.1.14, Sun JSF RI 1.2.05, plus supporting libs). I didn't put them into WAR, as this makes it >10M big.
2. Deploy the WAR and access it at http://hostname/TestCase/index.jsf
3. Activate the data scroller TWICE IN A ROW (important) - e.g., press "next page" twice
4. Check the contents of the dropdown (just to know what's there normally)
5. Select an item in the data table
6. Check the contents of the dropdown. All entries are empty now!
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators: http://jira.jboss.com/jira/secure/Administrators.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira
More information about the seam-issues